As you all know, we are excited to have the privilege of holding yet another bi-annual Church in the Community Event at Riverfront Park on Sunday, November 5th at 10AM! We want to encourage you again to be considering who YOU can invite to join us!
WHOMEVER you invite, let's be praying for opportunities to share the love of Christ in the Gospel with our community through this event, and for the hearts of everyone who participates with us!
INFO YOU'LL NEED
- REMEMBER, because we'll be having our service in the park that day, our building will be closed!
- Our service will start at 10AM, but come early to enjoy coffee and donuts and sweet fellowship! Hey, maybe you'll even have the opportunity to talk with someone new in the park!
- Please be sure to bring your own shade, chairs, picnic blankets, and sunscreen for our service and subsequent activities!
- A freshly grilled LUNCH will be served again this year, and we'll have several fun fall-themed activities set up! (face painting, pumpkin patch, a real firetruck!)
- BRING YOUR DOG! We're encouraging people with dogs at the park to join us, and this might be one great way of connecting with people in our community!