Let's start the new year on the right foot with a New Years Day Roll!
Join us January 1 at 10:00 am at Catalina State Park!
We will be using the park's facilities and location to facilitate three different bike rides for this Roll:
1. A family fun ride for families to do together, 1-3 miles and will remain in the state park.
2. A road bike group, riding on The Loop and in Rancho Vistoso.
3. And a mountain bike ride that will utilize the 50 Year Old trail.
After the ride, we will provide hamburgers and hot dogs at the Gila group site from 12:00-2:00 pm. There will be games to play if you only want to do a portion of a ride and come back and hang out till lunch starts. If you plan on joining us, please bring something to share as a side (chips, cookies, salad, etc).
If you and your family and guests plan on attending, please let Ernie Phillips (520-780-9198) know so we can provide enough food!
PLEASE NOTE that it is 7 dollars per vehicle to get into the state park (up to 4 adults per car and as many kids as you can fit!) Please bring helmets and sufficient water for the ride for you and your family!
- The red arrow indicates where we will meet and grill and play games.
- Green arrow indicates where the family ride and road rides will be riding on.
- The yellow arrow indicates where the Mountain Bike group will be riding.